Community outreach — “giving back" — is an important part of C²’s DNA.
As a company, we are committed to making a difference in the lives of people and leaving the planet a better place. C² has established a non-profit organization – Cox Family Foundation – to serve the needs of the community.
The Cox Family Foundation works with charitable and community organizations, educational institutions, volunteer and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) worldwide. The Foundation supports a variety of causes including poverty eradication, public education, public health, under served populations, emergency and disaster response, and making arts and culture accessible for all citizens. Our staff volunteer their time to work in Third-World countries, schools, senior centers, shelters, and religious and community organizations of all kinds.
We evaluate the activities we sponsor on an on-going basis and encourage our employees to suggest outreach activities that are of interest to them. Ongoing activities include:
- Cox Foundation Academic Scholarships for Under-privileged Children
- Oberoi Education Society Scholarships
- American Red Cross
- American Society for Training and Development
- Clinton Foundation
- Children’s Hospital
- Dollars for Scholars – Sidwell Friends
- George Mason University Foundation
- George Mason University School of Business
- Habitat for Humanity
- Indore Cancer Foundation Charitable Trust
- Junior Achievement
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Save the Children
- Special Olympics
- Toys for Tots Annual Campaign
- Virginia Association of School Superintendents (VASS)
Feb 11, 2010
C² Technologies, Inc. is proud to announce that contributions on behalf of its employees have ...
Read More >>
Feb 1, 2010
C² Technologies, Inc., in partnership with FEMA EMI, demo of courseware.
View Demo >>
- "Dear Ms. Oberoi, On behalf of the Foundation, I would like to thank you for the generous donation and assure you that we make very careful use of all the donations received by us."
- Yashoda Dharkar www.indorecancerfoundation.org
- "Thank you for supporting under privileged children in our school each year. The kids and their parents express their gratitude for the scholarships or else they would not have access to notch education in India."
- Sadhana Bhalla, Principal Mira Model School, New Delhi, India